Specs and Uses
- Pin and socket sizes 22, 20, 16, 12 and 8 conform to MIL Spec dimensions
- Heavy silver and/or gold contact plating
- Bi-axial lead attachment feature provides four methods of connection:
- 1. Barrel lead entrance with set screw in side.
- 2. Side lead entrance with set screw in barrel.
- 3. Banana plug terminated test lead plugs into .161 I. D. FLEXCON receptacle.
- 4. Combination of 2 and 3 for multiple pick-off signals and voltages.
- FLEXCON shaft bends when subjected to accidental side loads during plug-in
to prevent mating connector contact and/or insert damage.
- Easy adjacent contact plug-in by bending FLEXCON’s shaft.
- Completely insulated for "live circuit" testing. Safe adjacent contact plug-in even with power ON.
- Pin contact FLEXCONS can be used as test gauges for checking corresponding size socket contact’s relative retention quality.
- Probe 8-pin and 11-pin relay sockets with 590-12P and 590-12S.
- Probe 7 or 9-pin miniature sockets and tubes with 620-20P and 620-20S.
- Use 590-16S for .045 or .062, 620-20S for .036 and 620-22S for .025 wire wrapped terminal test connectors.